View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013   #58
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I wouldn't. Our defense was COMPLETELY changed once Cushing went down. He's the defensive QB.
I won't disagree with that, but it's because of the animal that Cushing is, not because of the criticallity of the MLB position. The guys who stepped in when Cush went down were a couple of levels below him in ability and effectiveness.

Let me put it this way, if you're saying Cush is the 4th most valuable Texan because of his talent, I won't argue that. Well, not much.

But if you're saying having a stud MLB is more significant than having a pair of shutdown CBs, in today's pass-happy NFL, I can't go there with you.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote