View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013   #54
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213638 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
The four most important positions on a football team are QB, LT, DE, and MLB.

We have the best DE in football. We also have arguably the best LT, and a Top 5 MLB.

Watt had more direct impact on football games throughout the year than any other player did. I mean seriously, go back and look. The guy straight up changed MULTIPLE games. I haven't seen a defensive player dominate a season like that game-in, game-out in my life. Granted, I'm not old enough to have watched Lawrence Taylor play, but that's what I imagine.

Worthless discussion to pass the time, I get it, but LOL. Both these players, barring injury, are going to be around for a long ****ing time.
In today's pass-happy NFL, I might pick CB ahead of MLB. And, taking K.J. and J-Jo as a pair, we are set pretty well. I'd put them as best set of CBs in the AFC South.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote