View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLYTEXANFAN View Post
What happened on the opening drive against N.E in playoffs? It looked like we walked away with 3 after Manning almost took it too the house. Turner would of made it 7-0
If I know Cak, and I do. What he was telling you is that Arian Foster is fine in the red zone, so much so that Foster had more red zone TD's than anyone else last season. So, if that were true, what makes you think that Turner would've been anymore successful in the situation you asked about? Why waste that money on an extremely "situational" RB when you need a RB to spell Foster in general in all situations? (I'm looking at you, Ben Tate)