View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #52
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102181 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I love JJ! No lost loyalty here. Last season, he had the most dominating season I have ever seen by a defensive player. I believe he will be deservingly the highest paid defensive player in NFL history. Not to mention, he's being a model citizen that's representing the Texans extremely well. Unfortunately, if I was presented with a Luck for JJ trade, I'd have to take it. I can understand if you wouldn't, but I would. QB's simply last longer and have more influence in the game.
Just think of it like this, how would our dline look without Watt, teams would have all day to pick our D apart. Luck may be good but i dont want to see our offense have to go TD for TD. And yes i think Watt is that big of a game changer.

So we would have a unproven QB taking charge of our offense which has more holes than QB, and losing a key piece to our Defense. This is why we just watch the games .