View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #37
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we went out & drafted a safety anyway, now that I think about it, I wonder why we didn't sign GQ. He didn't sign some crazy, "we won't be able to sign anyone else" type deal. We've still got several contacts that could have been redone to make the room needed.

I wonder if the Texans overvalued Glover, priced themselves out of the market.
The Lions gave him a $23 mil/5 year contract. But the only guaranteed money was the $1.5 mil signing bonus x each of the 5 years (total of $5.25 mil). His base salary for this year was only $1 mil (cap hit....$2.5 mil). It then escalates to $4 mil/year for the next 4 years though).
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote