View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #327
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
While it is not written in stone, good to hear Gary saying Newton and Williams will b ready by TC. Also that Keenum's accuracy continues in NFL. I really hope we are far ahead enough in some regular season games to give Yates & Case some "live fire" reps.
It'll never happen while Matt is 100%

I don't think Kubiak wants to hear clamoring for his back-up, when he never heard his name being called when he was a back-up.

Seriously though, this is another reason I don't believe Kubiak ever had any concerns about Matt's foot. If he thought he needed to save Matt for the end of the season, no doubt in my mind he would have. Especially considering the game plan we went with after we established a lead.