View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #50
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You make a fine argument for Foles.... but as far as the numbers go, who knows how they would have been had he started the whole season with the Eagles.
Actually, I think my argument is weak, which brings home my point that my argument is just as strong for Foles as it is for Luck in this case since we are talking potential, upside, etc.

At this moment the same upside for Luck is the same upside that everyone - including myself - bought into with David Carr. It's buying into a concept, when really both Foles and Cousins for that matter, showed that they were just as NFL savvy and ready as rookies as Luck did. And we're not just talking stats: we're talking command on the field, poise, and the ability to improvise.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote