View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #33
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think they could force him to rehab here with their own people, perhaps even require use of their own doctors. Generally treat him in a manner of distrust versus treating him in a way that says "we know you're a professional and handling this in the best way for your quickest recovery."

Reed has spoken many times to his disappointment with how things were dealt with with his prior team/organization. The milk is spilled ... need to maximize what we can from the situation.

I understand what you're saying. But unfortunately, I believe the Texans have absolutely no leverage to force him to do anything.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote