View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #46
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Wow i cant believe i am seeing some here say they would trade JJ for Luck. Watt has been a big time game changer, Luck had an ok season last year. JJ has had 2 amazing seasons and we know what we got with him, luck not so much.

Lord where did loyalty go ? Especially for a guy who plays his heart out for us, Seems like a lot of you are ready to put luck in the HOF. Not quite yet folks. on the other hand JJ had the best season ever for a player at his position, get real people.
I love JJ! No lost loyalty here. Last season, he had the most dominating season I have ever seen by a defensive player. I believe he will be deservingly the highest paid defensive player in NFL history. Not to mention, he's being a model citizen that's representing the Texans extremely well. Unfortunately, if I was presented with a Luck for JJ trade, I'd have to take it. I can understand if you wouldn't, but I would. QB's simply last longer and have more influence in the game.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote