View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
All that to say, there's more than one way to view this draft grading thing.
I don't watch college football. But everyone knows that I'm a diehard Texans fan. After the draft I get people asking me how I thought the draft was.

I tell them I don't have a clue who the players are, but the guys who know their sht on TT.com think we've got a good haul, or that we got value, or that we may have reached, or that we didn't get what we needed, or whatever....

Draft grades help me not only form an opinion of our draft, but also "see" where our team is heading.