View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #72
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I don't get this contention reverberating throughout these forums in regards to draft grades. It's just for fun & to express ones opinions not unlike anything else here discussed. I haven't graded Brennan per say even though he fell perfectly slot wise where Texans drafted him & what they needed. My concern is his health & ability to show up on a consistent basis Sunday to Sunday to Monday to Thursday back to Sunday again. Dude is a starting caliber RT in the NFL but there is that big IF. Because of that I would give the edge to Quessenberry. Regardless what position he ends up playing (my guess is LG) he will garner more snaps per season & enhance his position on the team.

Some people dont know how to take different opinions than their own in this section. This section is very different than the draft section, where differing opinions are embrace.

If Williams is healthy, (Big if) he's the Texans starting RT. Very talented guy. Quessenberry could start at RT and be better than Newton/Harris was last yr. IMHO But Quessenberry has a chance to be an outstanding OG and will probably replace W.Smith in 2014.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote