View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #42
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I can't think of a single player I'd trade Watt for. Including any QB in the league. That man is going to be a HOF'er and a monster for years to come. This is a QB driven league and guys that can get after the QB are just as valuable.

I'll taken proven over potential all day long.
You just said it all Doc - This is a QB driven league.
To reiterate, the Texans would trade Watt for Luck (or RG3), in a heartbeat.
Rick Smith or Gary Kubiak or Bob McNair would never admit that of course, nor would they ever get the opportunity to make that deal because the Colts (or the Redskins) would never make that trade if given the opportunity.
Anybody who doesn't understand this needs to go back and take the remedial course in NFL 101. The thing is it's almost impossible to overstate the value of a "franchise QB" in the NFL.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote