View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #71
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

I don't get this contention reverberating throughout these forums in regards to draft grades. It's just for fun & to express ones opinions not unlike anything else here discussed. I haven't graded Brennan per say even though he fell perfectly slot wise where Texans drafted him & what they needed. My concern is his health & ability to show up on a consistent basis Sunday to Sunday to Monday to Thursday back to Sunday again. Dude is a starting caliber RT in the NFL but there is that big IF. Because of that I would give the edge to Quessenberry. Regardless what position he ends up playing (my guess is LG) he will garner more snaps per season & enhance his position on the team.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote