View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #39
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
For the third best rookie QB of 2012? That's insane & would be too big a gamble, I think, for those players, or even Jj Watt.
3rd best? And we're talking upside, too, right, out of an amazing football class?

More like Luck was the 4th best, and he was barely ahead of Tannehill in QB rating, but Luck didn't have as good a completion % Tannehill.

Or let me put it this way on the upside scale:

1.) RGIII
2.) Russell Wilson
3.) Nick Foles
4.) Andrew Luck
5.) Ryan Tannehill

Foles, you say? For a kid who was thrown into a shambles of an Eagles team, who never got 1st team reps, and still managed to post a better QB rating than Luck, as well as a better completion %? Yes. All day, please.

I'll take the 6'-6" 243lb pure pocket pass out of Austin, Texas, for upside, over that pretender who was originally born in Washington DC. Oliver Luck is from Ohio. These aren't Texans.

Bring Foles to Houston for some of next year's draft picks, because lord knows he's going to rot on Chip Kelly's bench like a Billy Volek. That's my trade for upside.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote