View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #320
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

It is hard to ask him questions that he doesn't give a generalized answer to.
I'm expecting a general answer.... a cryptic I didn't really say much Kubiak answer. I'd like to "see" how he reacts though. Body language, tone, what generalities he makes.

What he is willing to say, what he's not, & how far he goes.

Even the 53 man roster, I'm sure he's not going to give us any names, not even Foster or Schaub, or OD who we know will make it. But if he says he's given it some thought..... I would take that to mean he's got a really good crop of yung'ns, or if he mentions TEs..... or whatever.

Basically I'm just looking for some lines to read between.