View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
My comment in no way means any disrespect for the great young talent Watt is, it's just that QB is far and away the single most important position in the NFL. If given the chance, I'm confidant that any team in this league including the Texans that doesn't have a promising young QB would trade ANY single player they have straight up for Luck.
You think the Broncos would trade Manning, The Patriots would trade Brady? The Vikings would trade Peterson?

For the third best rookie QB of 2012? That's insane & would be too big a gamble, I think, for those players, or even Jj Watt.

The QB is a big piece of the puzzle, but even the Colts took several years to win it all with one of the best of our generation. The organization from top to bottom has to be perfectly aligned & there's been way too many changes in Indy to think they've struck gold a second time..... from top to bottom.

Odds are against it regardless how good Luck is. A promising young QB couldn't win a play off game in Atlanta for 4 years. StLouis & Detroit appear to be going nowhere fast. & these were very good prospects, not Jamarcus/Vince prospects.

It would be something, if Luck turns out as good as Phillip Rivers & he hasn't won anything in the NFL.