View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #317
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Next time you get to ask questions, can you ask if he's thought about the rosters & positions yet? Is he already thinking about the 53? or does that come later?

& who surprised him the most so far?
I don't think he is even close to thinking about that.

A lot has to do with who is healthy and when, and who they think will become healthy so they can stock the practice squad properly.

I've talked to him in late August, right before final cuts, and he isn't spilling much beans.

I can try the last question, but I'm not sure how much I can get.

It is hard to ask him questions that he doesn't give a generalized answer to.