View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #37
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Wow i cant believe i am seeing some here say they would trade JJ for Luck. Watt has been a big time game changer, Luck had an ok season last year. JJ has had 2 amazing seasons and we know what we got with him, luck not so much.

Lord where did loyalty go ? Especially for a guy who plays his heart out for us, Seems like a lot of you are ready to put luck in the HOF. Not quite yet folks. on the other hand JJ had the best season ever for a player at his position, get real people.
My comment in no way means any disrespect for the great young talent Watt is, it's just that QB is far and away the single most important position in the NFL. If given the chance, I'm confidant that any team in this league including the Texans that doesn't have a promising young QB would trade ANY single player they have straight up for Luck.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote