View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans fans activate! Bum Phillips Opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
We got enough fund raising to create the score to the Bum Phillips Opera.

Now we need to raise enough money to fund the production:

http://www.usaprojects.org/project/b...premiere_opera

about:

It is tax-deductable.

And the website puts all the proceeds towards the production without taking anything out.

And you can get stuff back at different donation levels. Like having your name on the program.

If you have a spare $300, you can get an autographed copy of his autobiography.

If you have a spare $2000 hanging around, you can go out to Bum's ranch.

And if you donate, and let us know you donated in this thread, I will give you happy rep points because I can't do much more than that.

They are desperate to get this funding by the deadline, because if they get this funding, they get additional funding that makes it work.

Ultimately, I like to honor and support people while they are still alive. Getting this opera together would be a small way to honor someone who was important in Houston's history.
Ummmm, Steph??

Is this or is this not the same project that I donated to that got me the personally signed book by Bum 'Coach, Cowboy, Christian'?

*EDIT*
And by "Cowboy" he didn't mean those folks in southern Oklahoma.