View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I am not slagging Luck at all, I just don't think he had a year close to as impressive as Russell Wilson but one much more like Carson Palmer, Rivers, etc.
I'm slagging him. The guy just doesn't look like the best prospect since David Carr (if you remember, Carr was at one time thought to be a no miss franchise QB). He looked like a rookie to me. Sure, he was doing some things you only see 10 year vets do, but he showed us plenty that he was without a doubt, a rookie.

Last year, it looked like they were fine with Luck being Luck & they gave him all kinds of freedom to do what he do. But sooner or later, they're going to ask him to start learning some NFL QB stuff.

I'm not saying I don't think he can handle it, I have no idea. But I want to see him actually develop. If he's who they say he is then he can definitely be the next Brady, or Manning. But if he just rides his God given talent for the next 10 years, he's the next McNabb, the next Romo.