View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Schaub after one year in Houston = Andrew Luck after one year in Indy ? As Texans' fans, you and I could only wish that to be true. Schaub at any point in his career never had close to the upside Luck enjoys today.
Upside is all in the mind of the beholder until shown to be true.

Amobi Okoye had "upside". Flashed talent his rookie year too. How'd that "upside" work? Coming out of college Brady Quinn had "upside". Hell some folks thought David Carr had upside.

I know you gotta put your chips on rookies sometime or you'll end up like George Allen with a team full of old farts. I get that.

But I'm not trading proven commodities like Watt and Joseph on a maybe. No matter how much that maybe is hyped.

Like I said, each to his own.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote