View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #24
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Garbage Time Strategy........

Since it looks like I might have killed this thread, I'll only add this and rest my case. From Kubiak's press conference today:

Quote:
(on QB T.J. Yates) ď(QB) T.J. (Yates) is fine. When youíre working as the (No.) 2 (quarterback), youíre working against the first-team defense in certain drills, so thatís a tough deal. I understand that. I did that for a while. But T.J.ís doing good. He had the OTAs. I think heís made progress off the last year but heís getting pushed and he knows it and itís going to make them both better.Ē
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote