View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #65
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I never understood why anyone would take issue with it.
I don't either.

This really isn't a difficult concept. People either like the pick based on their perception of it, or they don't like the pick...Or they simply don't know/have no opinion yet

If you like it you give it a grade based on how much you like it. If you don't like it...same applies...

And if you're one of those people that have no opinion on the picks...Then you just don't have an opinion...

That's why there is no consensus on draft grades...

You evaluate players before the draft...Aterwards once you see where they were selected you grade the selection based on what you think of said player. It's no different than any other analysis or prediction when it comes to player evaluation. If you don't like the draft grades after the draft, then I don't understand what interest you'd have in the evaluations before the draft. It's the same damned thing.

But if you do enjoy reading other's analysis of players just take it with a grain of salt and enjoy seeing someone else's perspective. We're going to be evaluating this team for a long time and if you don't like projections then this place probably isn't good for your health.

No need to passively bash people that have an opinion by stating that having an opinion on the matter is ludicrous. If you don't like projections and opinions just stay out and keep the thread clear for those that enjoy that type of thing. Please.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote