View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #312
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Steph,

I hear that Newton looks like the Goodyear blimp. In my previous posts, I mentioned that a patellar tendon rupture surgery is not an easy recovery, especially in an already heavy player like a lineman. It can be a total deal breaker when that player due to inactivity allows himself to gain a very large amount of weight. I have heard that Newton is up around 345-350 pounds. Can you comment on this?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote