View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132643 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown has emergent ankle bone spur removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Oh, I was just meaning to say that Kubiak didn't seem overly concerned but that it wasn't Kubiak's ankle. You know, it's *minor* surgery if it is done to somebody else.

It sounded more like a pain issue over a while versus an impingement, but because of timing, they wanted to deal with now instead of wondering about it during the season.

But I saw the headline of this thread and it sounded more alarming than what I thought Kubiak was saying about it.

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 06-05-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: TITLE
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote