View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post

I don't know why but for some reason that post reminded me of the scene towards the end of Billy Madison with the whole, "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
I didn't think of that while writing it, but it does have that tone. At least with some of other non-posting contributors (emDiggy, Battleredblog guys), their work has merit and analysis. Some guy makes a list of players with no justifications for anything, and there's really not much to discuss. It's lazy and belongs on Bleacherreport. Anyone can do that, look:

Top 8 AFC Head Coaches:

1. Bill Belicheck
2. John Harbaugh
3. Mike Tomlin
4. Peyton Manning
5. Gary Kubiak
6. Marvin Lewis
7. Mike Munchak
8. Andy Reid

Honorable Mentions:
Rob Chudzinski
Rex Ryan