View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #7
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Sad Farewell to PFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Pro Football Weekly hasn't been the same since Joel Buchsbaum stopped contributing to it.
He was my absolute fave. I used to ADORE reading PFW every week when I was younger, was my bible for everything NFL-related and also was my bible when I first started fantasy sports in the early 90s.

And "the way I hear it" was the true inside guts of the NFL. Was a must read for any diehard every week.

I personally hate relying on Peter King's MMQB (mostly because he insists on non-football talk when I clearly only read him for football) and ESPN (who slants their coverage ridiculously towards the same **** (re: tebow) over and over again.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote