View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #303
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Listening to Williams I'm beginning to think more and more that the IR stash for the Texans is an actual thing.

Says he feels good, but they keep pushing the date back and he's fighting them to try to get back but ultimately will do what the professionals tell him to do.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear about a setback or see him come back but re-injure himself. Just in time for the IR stash.
With how tenuous the OT situation is, I would tend to believe that this is not an IR ploy, more an underestimated injury.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote