View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #22
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
JJ Watt is a tremendous football player who's also very young which of course makes him even much more valuable, but he's not a QB and you can bet the Texans wouldn't blink an eye if they got a chance to make that deal for Luck.
I would trade JJ Watt for Andrew Luck, and I would also say that JJ Watt is a vastly better player than Andrew Luck (at this point in time).

Your argument is a red herring.