View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #60
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
A) Well, that would be the dumbest thing ever considering dude has never played a down.

B) Yes.... There are tons of threads on here and yes I come into the one (or many) where I think it's ludicrous to give a draft grade on some unknown commodity.
--------------------> I.E. Duane Brown. How stupid was it for anyone to give him less than an A+ although many said he was a "reach, at best".

C) I get you on the "It's just a prediction" thing, but some things are more predictable than others. Case in point, property and small business taxes going up v. the success of Ryan Leaf, Vince Young or Jamunchies Ruffles succeeding.

So... I feel ya.
Look, it's a prediction based on how a person feels about a prospect.

But thanks for pointing out that sometimes the predictions are wrong.

I'm sure we'll all keep that enlightening information in mind as we move forward in our evaluations and daily life as this revelation is absolutely shocking and new to me.

Signed,

The human race
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote