View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #297
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Taking everything I know at this point, including likely having a WR corps that is expected to be (barring injury) more solid than last year going into the beginning of the season, I would tend to feel more comfortable putting him on PUP and letting him re-strengthen his muscles and tendon to the max before putting out there "for real."
In one of the Suggs quotes, he mentioned that you aren't supposed to do anything at all for a substantial period of time. Then we saw the anti-gravity treadmill which you said will help determine when the player can get on the field. Then we hear about Cushing & some of the others working out on a separate field.

However, the players are often saying they are "doing everything they can to come back." or "I'm working extra hard"

In Posey's case, where he most likely isn't allowed to do a whole lot, how much "hard work" can they really be doing? Isn't this just a healing process & the body is going to heal when it heals?