View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #11
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 857 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
There are plenty of guys still out there that could help this team. I'd be looking for vets that will agree to a minimum deal to come have a chance at a ring. Guys like:

Casey Hampton
Justin Bannan
Sedrick Ellis
Maake Kemoeatu
Richard Seymour

You know, someone that can play NT or rotate in on 3rd downs. I think we really lack depth there. I would also like to see another DB and LB added.
Richard Seymour will not go anywhere for a minimum deal. He is all about the $$$$$.
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote