View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #294
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
#Texans RT Brennan Williams thinks he won't be back at practice until training camp. #Texanstalk.

Story here. http://bit.ly/10OSCcl

Quote:
“I think I’m close,” Williams said. “I think I’m going to run out of time before I’m actually cleared to play. I think I’m going to be fine. I think we’re going to be out of minicamp by the time they say, ‘Go ahead and do everything.’”
PDS ‏@PatDStat
#Texans worked out TE Billy Bajema today according to @RavensInsider. Makes me believe the Supernaw injury is one that will take time.

TE Garrett Graham talked highly of rookie Ryan Griffin. Graham said "Griff is going to help this team." #Texans

SOTT--Texans OTAs: Day Seven Recap

Quote:
It was a hot day for the Houston Texans and probably one of the more fast paced practices of the OTAs. The Texans concentrated on red zone offense and defense which upped the intensity on the field.

It was a normal off day for some veterans but the team was running full speed during the last official week of OTAs...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote