View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #22
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Garbage Time Strategy........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Can you look at the times we were in 3rd and 10 or longer and ran the ball and then do a comparison.

I didn't say we never threw the ball. What I was saying is that I'd like to see Kubiak let Schaub and the offense try to make a play more often.
To KNOW as some assert that Kubiak doesn't "let Schaub and the offense try to make a play" we'd have to know....

1. what play Kubiak actually called and what options said play presented to the offense (how can we say Schaub's on a lease if we don't know how the play is designed)
2. which of those options Schaub saw (did Schaub look deep and option 1 wasn't open? Did he have time to look deep?)
3. why Schaub picked the option he picked. (at the end of the day, it's Schaub, not Kubiak, with the ball in his hand.)

I guess I'm of the opinion that any plays/yards/points "left on the field are the fault of the guy with the ball in his hand more than the guy calling the plays.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote