View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Garbage Time Strategy........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Can you look at the times we were in 3rd and 10 or longer and ran the ball and then do a comparison.

I didn't say we never threw the ball. What I was saying is that I'd like to see Kubiak let Schaub and the offense try to make a play more often.
I'll take a look at it.

I might track down some of the plays to get actual context, too. Sometimes, Schaub might go back, look deep, and then throw short because no one's open or he might read a blitz and have to get rid of the ball to his hot receiver. I was hoping to find some down and distance stats but I didn't see any.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote