View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #277
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

(for those that don't know , that's an anti-gravity treadmill)

Sounds like he's made a miraculous recovery if he's planning on being on the field next week .... He might make it difficult for those other young receivers to make the roster. Mael , Jean and Co better step it up ....
Even with all that it still doesn't sound like he'll be playing before sometime in October.

Quote:
Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
Texans receiver DeVier Posey, on the bounce back from a torn achilles: "I should be on the field next week doing drills."
Quote:
Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
Texans DeVier Posey, on return from torn achilles to game action: "End of September or October. "I think I'm as far along as I can be."
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote