View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013   #274
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
link

************************************************** *****************************

I'm certainly rooting for the kid, but "next step to get on the field"? "doing drills"? "this is a confirmation"?

To put this in perspective
Doc... you mentioned before that Devier suffered a complete rupture of his Achilles. I've googled about as much as I can & haven't found anything that specific. Do you have info not available to the public?

Is it possible that it was not a complete tear?