View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013   #10
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt should be kicked out of the NFL...

This town loved Earl Campbell, and he was a quite type. A hard worker but he did not seek the limelight. My favorite football player of all time, and I'm an Aggie.

Of the current players this town embraces AJ, but I don't remember anyone having the impact of JJ Watt. And he is quickly becoming my favorite.

He has had such an impact on me I have donated to his foundation, and I have bought his jersey, the 1st jersey I have ever bought, and I am old enough to remember George Blanda as an Oiler.

Thank you JJ was being such a great citizen.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote