View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013   #117
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I do think not being to throw deep comebacks, digs, and outs restrict the offense.
I meant more that it wouldn't restrict us anymore than it already does. As you said, Case's arm & Schaub's arm.... not a lot of difference.

Still, we manage to score a lot of points, even last year when we weren't playing our best offensively. I expect that to continue, especially when we get that right side of the line figured out.

Heck, if Case can get around on those bootlegs faster than the old man, we might score more points there as well.