View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Garbage Time Strategy........

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Kubiak also had more pressing issues for years ok the defensive side of the ball.
I wonder if Kubiak regards WR's the same way he does RB's I. The zone scheme. There's not much need to invest high draft picks in them and the scheme can make the player better.
I do agree there have been pressing issues on the defense, but WR has been a glaring need & it seemed pretty obvious that his approach in addressing the need was not quite working. Kubiak may have believed that you can just plug & play a player similar to the RB position, but all of the past failures that have come & gone would say otherwise imo. I'm just glad it was finally addressed w/ a player that seems to possess the talent & potential to be a playmaker as opposed to just a blocker. Hard for any us to complain about that...
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote