View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #100
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Welcome to the Pittsburgh model of Football Front Officery. How long did Cowher get?

As long as the Texans are a successful team, Rick and Gary should keep their jobs and under this ownership, WILL keep their jobs. I know that you just want them fired no matter what the results are but it's not going to happen.

If Rick and Gary win a SB, you're still going to be griping and saying they should be fired because they didn't win more of them.
Correct under BoB as long as they win a little and fans keep comming they keep their jobs. (Got it)

Pretty presumptious of you to know how I will feel after the Texans win a SB. Hope we have a chance to have that discussion at a later date. You are wrong however if you think I want Rick/Gary fired no matter what. Winning a SB seems to be a lower priority for some than others.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote