View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I made no prediction, rather asked a question and referenced Crabtree. Crabtree injured his 4 months after Posey, they are both WR's and folks are talking 6 months for him. In any event, I have always expected Posey to start on PUP.
Didn't say you made a prediction whatsoever.

I thought your point was there's a good & bad scenario & personally I'd like to talk about the good & bad, at least until the good's been ruled out.

For instance, in the BrennanWilliams' thread. CnD stated if Williams is not available for mini-camp, then that means his injury was more severe than the Texans are letting on.