View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #50
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114277 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Brother ObsiWan,

I would not have high hopes for him avoiding reserve PUP. He had his ruptured Achilles repaired on Jan 19 (along with a finger fracture he had been playing with). With all the time he missed last year (not to mention before we drafted him) plus this set back plus it takes time to become game ready...........plus the fact that he will definitely have significant performance deficit for at least the first half of the season, if not longer or permanently, don't expect him not to be placed on reserve PUP going into the season. And don't be shocked not to see him back at all this year, or if he does return, he has little impact since PUP doesn't allow practice with the team.
Thanks Dr. J. The debrief is much appreciated even if it isn't great news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Have you spoken to Infantrycak about this?

No reason to go all, "Worse case scenario" here.
You ain't foolin' nobody... I'd rather have some idea what worse case might look like to get my mindset right. I'd bet YOUR paycheck you would too.

And if DP beats the odds somehow and comes back to contribute saaay during Nov/Dec/Jan then that's gravy.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote