View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #49
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Have you spoken to Infantrycak about this?

No reason to go all, "Worse case scenario" here.
Don't use Suggs as an example to base opinion. First of all, Posey felt a big pop and suffered a complete Achilles rupture. Suggs as it turns out had a small tear and was repaired with minimal invasive approach. When Suggs first returned, he had one decent showing..........against us. After that performance was not impressive..........and he is a wiley vet.

Coincidentally:

Quote:
Suggs tells Crabtree to take his time with Achilles

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 30, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT

While expecting 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree to miss the season because of last week’s torn Achilles seems the conventional wisdom, some point to Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs’ comeback a year ago from the same injury as a reason for hope.

But Suggs said it’s hard to compare injuries, and pointed out that even though he was on the field the end of last season, he was far from himself.

“I was still effective against the run because you can play the run with your legs and your arms,” Suggs told Clark Judge of CBSSports.com. “But as far as pass rushing, you need a tremendous amount of explosion, and I didn’t have that right off the bat for a large portion of the season. . . .

“I can’t tell you for sure what [Crabtree] should expect when he comes back because it’s different for players at different positions. For me, my explosion didn’t really get there until the end of the season. So, my guess is that he wouldn’t be Michael Crabtree right off the bat.”

Suggs said the hardest part of preparing himself for those early stages of the recovery was literally doing nothing. Athletes are conditioned to work, and not pushing himself too fast is crucial with such an injury.

“The first two-and-a-half to three months he’s going to have to be patient and content within himself,” Suggs said. “Because he can’t move. My doctor told me, ‘You’ve got to give me three months, . . . just three months, . . . of lying down and not doing anything. No hobbling around on it, nothing like that. You can’t move. Nothing.’ So he shouldn’t try to lift his upper body.
Explosiveness as a WR will be the ultimate key to Posey's success or failure.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote