View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The reason I said 4 is that we very seldom go with 5 WR sets. Our 5-wideout sets tend to be 3 WRs, 1 TE, & 1 RB or 4 WRs and 1 TE or 1 RB.

But Cak is right, we carried 5 last year and the year before. So maybe 5 is the number this year too.

I know this has been explained before, but one more time for us memory challenged folk.... Posey will likely start the year on the PUP list right? So does that give us another spot until he returns? I mean, we'll have the 53-man roster + the PUP guy... right?
I think if we get our OL back to 5 plus 2, the starting 5, a swing tackle, a guard/center backup...... then we can go to 6 WRs & 4 TEs. That will help out our special teams tremendously... I think.

I also haven't heard anything official to suggest Posey will be on the PUP list. I think it's 50/50