View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #35
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think he couldn't get on the field for the same reason we went into turtle mode everytime we were up by three or more points.
There's one BIG problem with your statement here. You're assuming he wasn't on the field.

He WAS on the field last year. But for one reason or another (and I don't think it's the play call), he didn't get the ball thrown to him. I don't know if he wasn't open or if he wasn't consistently in the right places so that Schaub didn't trust him to be there or what, but I remember seeing him on the field quite a bit last year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote