View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I never did get an answer on how long Rick/Gary get before they lose there jobs? I will answer my own question, a long time, because BoB doesn't like traumatic things like change.
How long do they get for what?

Win a SuperBowl? I'm sure they get as long as any other winning combination. Or even non-losing. Remember when we wanted them gone, that was Rick's only losing season & Gary's second.

I know other teams have been less patient with their Coach/GM, but for the life of me I can't think of one that is in a better position than the Texans are today.