View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It's interesting to see these comments that Jean was generating this exact same time last year:

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/v...c.php?t=285480
In all honesty, I don't feel any different. Though my opinion isn't based on OTAs or pre season. I'm only going by what I saw during the regular season. I think I saw someone with the tools to be a very productive receiver in this league.

Good speed, good hands, big catch radius, & play making ability.

I think he couldn't get on the field for the same reason we went into turtle mode everytime we were up by three or more points.

There's a lot of pressure on Kubiak & he's feeling it. Every win is so precious that our guys were playing tight, in December, because of it. They never were able to loosen up.

So Kubiak went with what he thought was a sure thing in KDub & not your potential play makers in Jacoby Jones (who they cut (which I'm fine with, just not cutting Jj in favor of KDub) & LeStar Jean.

Had they put that kind of trust in Jacoby, or LeStar I think we'd have had a much better year. They make mistakes, I'm not going to lie or try to make you believe otherwise. But you've got to let them play through those mistakes to reap the rewards.

There wasn't going to be any rewards with Walter.

Funny though. That was one of the things I liked about Kubiak. Back in 2006, I thought he got fed up with Carr because he was so conservative he didn't give Andre or OD an opportunity to make a big play. I liked that Kubiak allowed Sage to sling it, mistake or no & try to make up for it on the back end.

We just didn't have a team capable of making up for those mistakes.

Now we do & he won't unleash them.