View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Not true

I just dont think the will ever win a SB with Schaub as QB or Gary as HC. Every yr they continue to lead this team is a yr wasted. IMHO
I remember back when Kubiak was hired. We discussed what would make this organization successful.

We all (for the most part) agreed that winning the SuperBowl is a one in a million kind of thing. There have been many "successful" teams that did not win Super Bowls. & most of us were fine with that.

Perrenial Play-Offs, that's what we considered successful.

But ever since we said that, we've continued to move the target on Kubiak's regime. Most likely because we "feel" like we were close. Whether we had a 6-10 team, or an 8-8 team, we thought we should have won the SuperBowl.

Now I'm not saying I don't want this team to win the SuperBowl, only that you never know. I guarantee you go back over the last 7 or 8 years, the team you thought was going to win it..... didn't.

So we'd all be better off, & this clubs chances of winning a Super Bowl would be better, if we thought like you did.