View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #32
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Until Keenum shows he can recognize and read NFL defenses at Schaub's level that quick release is kind of a "so what". That day may be coming, but it ain't here yet. And yes, I know you didn't say it was.

...back to topic (before this devolves into another Schaub Sucks thread), is this Lestar's last year of practice squad eligibility? The roster posted at HT.com says this is his 2nd year. That sounds wrong. I thought this was his third year.
He has completed 2 years. He's going into his third year.

He was active for 14 games last season, I think. And that means he's no longer PS eligible.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote